Sunday 18 October 2009

Hike - Take two

I seem to have an *extremely* slow internet connect now, and it keeps giving me errors as I'm trying to upload pictures (individually - yes) from the hike. So I'm going to hold off, and try again tomorrow am, when, hopefully it will be a bit faster.

Meanwhile - if you do stop by/visit this blog....*pls* make a comment or drop me a line to let me know!!!! With the internet connection being so slow here, I don't want to keep uploading these pictures if no one is really looking at them! I'm happy to keep uploading & sharing them if you are reading & looking, but please let me know! Thanks.

Please note the following disclaimer: "This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are the INL Fellow's own and do not represent the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Program or the U.S. Department of State".

6 comments:

  1. I'm reading (and loving) the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also reading (and loving) the blog - please keep it up (and make sure you're updating facebook so we know when to look).

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne,

    I'm reading and looking at pictures and loving it. Thanks so much for taking the time to keep us updated on your "great adventure."

    Dar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christopher - you're 'Chuckles'? Excellent!

    All I can say is that when taking Connelley et al's Russian languages classes, I never thought I'd be putting my Russian language skills to work like I have been here! :)


    Dar - thanks for the message and I hope all's well w/ you! Okay - I think I have a critical mass now to keep going on the blog - for a while it felt as if I were posting into a black hole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Suzanne! We miss you! Please keep posting, I am really enjoying the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As note above, I'm reading and loving the blog too. Thanks so much for putting all the effort into keeping us up to date, taking photos, climbing mountains, etc. Ron

    ReplyDelete